Taiwan's Arts & Business Awards (文馨獎) were established to encourage the private sector to support the cultural and art sector. A total of 13 organizations and individuals out of 135 submissions were awarded this year:
- Creative Entrepreneur Award - Coretronic Corporation (中強光電股份有限公司) for its "Let's Sense Light - City Project,” which the company implements throughout Taiwan with its professional knowledge and passion in LCD lighting.
- Veteran Sponsor Award - Culture Foundation of Taiwan Soka Association (財團法人創價文教基金會) for its longtime sponsorship and support in Taiwan's cultural and art affairs; and Taishin Financial Holdings (台新金融控股股份有限公司) for hosting 14 editions of the Taishin Arts Awards and related events.
- Artist Cultivation Award - Taiwan Arts Development Association for the Disabled (台灣身心障礙藝術發展協會, which uncovers artistic talent among disabled people through holding competitions and boosting the visibility of their value and art skills; and Hopax Culture and Arts Foundation (財團法人聚和文化藝術基金會) for supporting local government charity events and organizing community music concerts and art forums.
- Best Enterprise Culture Award - Advantech Foundation (財團法人研華文教基金會) and Quanta Computer (廣達電腦股份有限公司). Both companies encourage their employees and dependents to join cultural and art activities, thereby cultivating their interest in art and culture and creating an art-based enterprise.
- Small/Medium Enterprise Contribution Award - Sunnano Biotech Inc. (三皇生物科技股份有限公司) for turning its main factory into a ceramics museum that welcomes free visits.
- Corporate Sponsors of the Year - Taipei Xingtian Temple Foundation (財團法人台北行天宮), CTBC Financial Holding Co., Ltd (中國信託金融控股股份有限公司), Fubon Group (富邦集團) for providing extensive resources to the cultural and art sector.
- Jury Prize - Taitung-based Donghe Surgical Clinic (東和外科診所) for sponsoring international art groups to perform in Taitung County, thereby enriching the lives of local residents and enhancing the local cultural scene.
- Jury Prize - Yen Hsiao-liang (嚴筱良), widow of the late abstract artist Lin Show-yu (林壽宇), for selflessly donating 34 works by Lin to the Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts.
The word "Wen (文)” in the Chinese title of the Arts & Business Awards stands for "culture” while "Hsing (馨)” means "fragrance.” Together, they symbolize a joint effort to create a better environment for culture and arts in Taiwan.