Dept. of General Planning
The Department of General Planning of the Ministry of Culture is composed of four divisions. Its functions include the following:
- Researching, coordinating, and planning the Ministry of Culture's course of direction, chief initiatives, and keystone policies.
- Collecting, analyzing, and evaluating information on domestic and foreign trends, initiatives, policies, and issues within the cultural sphere.
- Tracking, managing, appraising, and reviewing the progress of the Ministry of Culture's mid- and long-term plans, yearly keystone policies, preparatory work, and the decisions made during high-level meetings.
- Researching and revising the Ministry of Culture's legislation governing general and internal affairs.
- Collecting, sorting, establishing, publishing, and promoting information on the scope of work involved with the Ministry of Culture's general and internal affairs.
- Establishing and supervising the nation's foundations and public trust funds in relation to the cultural sphere.
- Planning, evaluating, coordinating, rewarding, and promoting the integration of private cultural resources and the development of cross-sector human resources.
- Fostering, managing, guiding, and rewarding cultural volunteers and the alternative military service cadets who choose to serve at the Ministry of Culture.
- All public relations and media duties required by the Ministry of Culture.
- All other general planning duties required by the Ministry of Culture.